Enter by April 15th!
Enter now to win a 6-day LGBT holiday to Costa Rica—including flights for you and a guest from either the USA or Canada! This is an exclusive sweepstakes on travelsofadam.com.
One lucky winner will win a flight for two from anywhere Delta flies in the USA or Canada, as well as a full travel itinerary including tours, hotels and airport transfers. Here’s what one lucky winner gets:
- Flights for two, from anywhere Delta Air Lines flies in the USA or Canada to San José, Costa Rica. Your flights need to be booked 45 days in advance. Booking information to be provided to winner.
- A program for 5 nights and 6 days, provided by GayCostaRica.com, including:
- Meet and greet at the airport with private transfer to San José hotel.
- 2 nights’ accommodations at Park Inn Hotel, double occupancy. Breakfast included.
- Tour to the Poas Volcano, La Paz waterfall gardens and wildlife refuge.
- 3 nights at Shana Hotel resort in Manuel Antonio, breakfast included.
- Rafting tour in the rapids at Savegre River (class II and III) including transportation, bilingual guide, snacks and lunch.
Note: Your trip dates need to be picked with two months’ notice given to GayCostaRica.com—booking information to be provided to winner. A special discount will apply for additional friends or relatives that might want to join you during this trip. Read the full terms and conditions here.
Not included: additional tours or activities not mentioned in the complete itinerary, service tips, dinner in any of the hotels, additional meals and snacks, and the airport departure tax ($29 USD per person).